My little Ammon is So sweet. Every morning when I get up, he makes sure that I have my glasses on. If they are not on, he will ask me about it until i get them, or he will run and get them for me.
We tried to fly a kite with him for the first time on saturday morning.

He was so excited, and loved running after us trying to get the kite. Too bad there wasn't any wind.
We could not get the kite to stay up, and Isaac and I got real tired of running.
Hopefully after the rain we have now clears up we will be able to go out and try again.
Another activity I tried to do with Ammon but failed at was taking him to the UNLV Vs BYU basketball game on saturday night. ( I love basketball!) The two of us were decked out in our UNLV garb (Isaac stayed home with Hyrum) and Ammon kepts Saying "Hooray! Bee Ball! Go Bubbles!" I tried to explain to him that it was Rebels, and once he said "RE-bubbles" but most of the time it was "Go Bubbles." The university parking lots were packed, so we had to park on the far side of the campus. So with my two year old on my back, we walked over to the Thomas and Mack, only to find out that they were sold out of tickets. Ammon cried when he found out we had to go home, and I felt so bad for him. Luckily he fell asleep in the car by the time we got home. So next time there is a home Basketball game, I'll take him to it.
We tried to fly a kite with him for the first time on saturday morning.


He was so excited, and loved running after us trying to get the kite. Too bad there wasn't any wind.
We could not get the kite to stay up, and Isaac and I got real tired of running.
Hopefully after the rain we have now clears up we will be able to go out and try again.Another activity I tried to do with Ammon but failed at was taking him to the UNLV Vs BYU basketball game on saturday night. ( I love basketball!) The two of us were decked out in our UNLV garb (Isaac stayed home with Hyrum) and Ammon kepts Saying "Hooray! Bee Ball! Go Bubbles!" I tried to explain to him that it was Rebels, and once he said "RE-bubbles" but most of the time it was "Go Bubbles." The university parking lots were packed, so we had to park on the far side of the campus. So with my two year old on my back, we walked over to the Thomas and Mack, only to find out that they were sold out of tickets. Ammon cried when he found out we had to go home, and I felt so bad for him. Luckily he fell asleep in the car by the time we got home. So next time there is a home Basketball game, I'll take him to it.
What a sweetie pie. I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday. That's going to be fun. You know, I'm just realizing that you have a blog. I was sitting here thinking, wait Allison made a comment. How did she do that? I know, I'm slow. Sorry. Thanks for the update on sweet little Ammon.
ReplyDelete