Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Middle School Reunion/wedding

So there are just some friends that you never forget, you still keep in touch with. They are so much a part of you, that even when you grow up, you still support one another. They become your family. They are your support group. They love you no matter what. I was fortunate enough to meet such a wonderfull group of people when I was in middle school. I has so many close CLOSE friends in Middle school, and while we were at times normal 13 year olds, we bonded together in a way that not many people could duplicate. And it wasn't just the strong bond that we had, it was the fact that there were so many of us! Most of us were in Band together, although some were in orchestra or choir, but we were all mormon, and we were all in the same stake. I think that's what really kept us together though the years.

On saturday, My friend Mike Egbert got married to a girl I didn't really know, but seemed great, and a whole group of us attended. While it was probably only a third of the size of the goup that we originally had, it was so nice seeing everyone there. We took picture of us all, while Scott Rangel (the bald one) was yelling out, "Yeah! Band Reunion! Lied Middle School Band 2000!" After Mike and His Bride left, My two best friends Since Middle School Lindsay Gibson and Marissa Manning and I went out and had a girls night eating jack in the box and chatting next to the temple. (Isaac stayed home with the Babies. He didn't feel comfortable going to a wedding for someone he didn't know.) It was such a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment