Why haven't I posted pictures?
Well, I do not have internet at my house on my computer. I only have it on my blackberry. And although I can post pictures to facebook from my phone, I can't seem to do so on blogger. I keep trying, but it won't do it. :( bleh! So I try to update the pics when I head over to my mama's house. But last week when we went over there, her air conditioner was out. Not a good thing to have happen during summer, especially in vegas. Since the computer generates so much heat, we had to leave it off. So no pictures could be posted. However! I AM going over there tomorrow, and her air conditioning IS working. So I will add pics to my past posts. :)
I don't even have a camera. I lost it and am hoping it will pop up here soon. Looking forward to the added pics.
ReplyDeletego to the Juarez' I miss those cute boys!!!
ReplyDelete