So, I don't really know what to write at the moment. The kittens are all gone. We just stood outside of Albertsons with a sign that said "Free Kittens" untill some people came along and took them. I know, there are some people out there who find that appauling. "you don't know anything about these people! they could be horrible people!" yeah, they could be. but they didn't seem to be. And anyway, it's not my problem anymore, so I'm not going to worry about it!
School is almost out for the semester. hallalujia! I have an audition with the department of music the last week of school. I am going to be taking private lessons through the Universtiy next year, but the department wants to hear me sing first. I am a little bit nervous, because I'll be singing Wade in the Water, a Negro Spiritual, and Caro Mio Ben, an Itallian Love song. Both are moderately difficult, but I'm excited none-the-less. Now I just have two weeks to get rid of this cold/sore throat and dazzle them with all i've learned this semester!
Funny, but I Actually found out that I am not a true soprano. WHAT?! I know! weird huh? I guess I am a Mezzo-Soprano. Apparently the fact that it's easier for me when I sing lower, that my voice is richer, and that I can go lower without switching to my chest voice is all because I am a mezzo. ha! I thought it was because I wasn't trained enough in singing. So that's why singing really high is so darn difficult! wow!
I just want you all to know, for the record, that I hate Chemistry. And I have two more semesters to go..... WAAAHHH!
Oh yeah, we're in the middle of buying a "short sale" house. Our offer has been accepted by the owners, we just have to get approved by the lenders. Here we go...... It's not a fancy house. When you walk up you aren't going to say, "OHHH! this is wonderful! I wish i had this house!" yeah, no. It is 5 bedrooms with a fireplace and a pool in the backyard. But it was made in 1967. So, it's not the gorgeous houses in Green Valley or Mountains Edge. But it is in our ward boundaries (Palma Vista! Hey Leslie, we're going to be your neighbors! hahahaha) So i am slowly starting to get more and more excited. My mind is thinking up all the ways I am going to make the house mine. Watch, everything will go fine and then their bank will decide to foreclose on them instade of accepting the short sale. ha!
Ammon and Hyrum are doing great. They have been spending time at my Aunt Teresa's house while I'm in school instade of going to daycare. It's been a good switch for them too, because Hyrum is starting to use his words a lot more. He's so cute, because he will tell you "i want down!" when he really wants to be picked up. ahahah We're trying to teach him that it's UP! Up! He still doesn't get it. Ammon is a sweetheart who is learning his abc's in sign language. He's got quite a few down. It's great!
Well, my Idunno what to write turned into a rather long post. Good! Have fun reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment