Thursday, December 31, 2009
my unconventional new years eve
The boys took two naps today, one rather early and another one rather late. So now they are staying up on new years eve with isaac and I! Insane right? Wrong! It's actually been a beautiful evening. We've been drinking apple cider and chips and salsa. For fun I got a can of reddi whip, and the boys and I had fun taking turns eating it strait out of the can. We were all giggling so hard! The boys then took turns "playing" lego indiana jones on the xbox with Isaac. Really they just held a turned off controller and pressed buttons on a chair next to isaac while he played, but they were happy. I had some one on one time with Hyrum, reading him books and playing the go-to-sleep-wake-up game. Now they are watching Hoodwinked with daddy. With the exception of some jealousy during story time, they have been angels! I know some moms out there are probably shaking their heads thinking,"You didn't enforce bedtime? You let your toddlers stay up on new years eve!?!" That's right,I did. And it has been most enjoyable. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment