Well, things are really comming around with the house. Which is awesome since our condo is not exactly livable anymore. The rain/leak cause the ceiling to cave in in our Bedroom, so we have been sleeping on the floor in Ammon and Hyrum's room for the past two weeks. Due to the hole in the ceiling, we really can't have the heater on, because heater is right next to the hole and all the air escapes through the roof. Oh, and the insulation is moldy. Which explains why we have been sick for all of 2009. We missed thanksgiving with the Juarez Family, Carson's Birthday party, numerous days of school and church and having my cousins stay with us during the wedding all because of mold in our Condo. Belch! I absolutely loved the Condo untill this happened. Now I am more than happy to move out. In fact, I'm estatic!
We have met with the loan officer from South Wind Financial and he said that he is going to try to have us closed before the end of the month! Bank of America wanted 45 buisness days, and the Agent for the sellers said no. It had to be closed by the 10th of March, or it goes back on the market, no extentions. They told us to go through South Wind Financial, which we are now doing and things are going so much smoother. I really feel like this is the right move for us. I cant wait to put up pictures!
So for this past week, I have been unpacking Kimmy's apartment so I can use the boxes, and then have been packing up my own apartment. Kim will come home from her honeymoon to a beautiful apartment! Tonight when i get home, I will come home to a tornado! yeah. My house is a DISASTER! The boys emptied my vaccuume on the floor and then broke it, so now I have to buy a new one. Not something I really wanted to do right when we're trying to buy a house. And with all the packing, we have stuff everywhere! I can't wait to get it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment