Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More wedding pictures

Another one of the happy couple coming out of the temple. Check out that boquet!




Kimberly's car (with Jon Guerin, baby Everette and Frank Yi in the background). My Dad and two of his brothers. Uncle David couldn't come because his dog cut her paw really bad right before he was supposed to leave, and had to have surgery on it. But here is my Dad with My uncle Chuck on the left and Uncle Johnny on the Right.


Kimmy outside the temple when she recieved her endowment. That's my grandma on the right.





Here are some more pictures. This hat, this gorgous hat..... My mother MADE IT! Don't I have such a talented mommy? And this wasn't even the finished product! She replaced the flowers on the end with prettier ones and replaced all the pearls with rhinestones to match the gown better. And we trimmed the edge of the hat and the veil with rhinestones.
I'll have to see if I can get a picture from Kimmy of the finished product. The more I look at these the more I feel that they just don't do the hat justice. So just keep in mind that these pictures are of the hat "in progress".




I wish there was more to show, but i can only put up what I can get off of other people's cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment