Monday, March 22, 2010

Which one should I get?!

Ok, This first one is 647.00 at RCWIlley. It's 21 cu ft. It's nice. I like it. I don't know how it will match, because the whole kitchen is done in white and blue and this is stainless steel and black. It's really large though.




BUT THIS ONE IS BLUE!

My kitchen is white and blue! It is 17.6 cu ft ( a lot smaller I guess) and about 50 bucks cheeper. And it comes with free delivery. AND when people come into my kitchen they'll say,"Wow! you have a BLUE fridge! That is so cool!"

I have decided that due to little ones being in my home, I don't want to get a side by side fridge. The boys are constantly opening the doors. With the freezer on top, it will be one compartment that they won't be able to get into.
I guess I could go with a boring white one. They are about the same price.
What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment