Some how we magically have internet again. Which is good, because I am on bed rest. Only 8 weeks along and I am on bedrest. Fabulous. I ended up in the Emergency room on Thursday for a threatened miscarriage. I left the hospital still cramping and bleeding, but also still pregnant with a live baby. I go back on Tuesday monring to Dr. Harter's Office to make sure that our little one is still alive. That is unless between now and then my body completely miscarries, in which I go back to the emergency room.
I hate bed rest. A lot. Especially since this is right before Christmas. We didn't get to get our yearly family portrait done this year. My Christmas shopping isn't done yet. Isaac went out and bought his own present for Christmas and Wrapped it up for himself. He said he will go ahead and still act surprised on Christmas Day when he opens it. It's a new Desktop computer. We've learned that laptops and Children don't mix at all, so we spent our little chirstmas fund on a Computer. (I'm currently typing on Isaac's work laptop). He also picked a few gifts for the kids.
We were supposed to have a small christmas party on Friday, but of course that had to be canceled. I was going to have a 100% for Visiting Teaching for the first time in this ward, but that had to be cancelled too. I can't clean my house. Laundry is in a big pile; Dishes are in a big pile. Isaac is helping out which is good. But I'm trying not to burden him. I think of those cartoons or those TV shows where the one person is laid up, so they have a bell and they ring it everytime they need something, driving everyone in the house absolutely bonkers. Yeah, I don't want to be that person. At the same time, I can't do ANYTHING! Arggh.
Don't get me wrong though. I would rather lay here and have a live baby than be cleaning my house and have a not so live baby. So I am sticking to my bed. And I have read a lot of The Book of Mormon lately. I have a pile of laundry on my bed that I can fold, two Ensigns next to my bed, a video game controller, a remote control, a laptop, my kitty, my phone and a bottle of juice with a mug. So I have been trying to make sure that I am not too bored.
The boys are over at my mom's right now and have play dates lined up until Wednesday. Which is nice because they just don't understand that they cannot get on mommy's bed and give her hugs. (I've told them they can give my arm a hug, but that's it). Ammon is so concerned about me, and was afriad to leave our house to go to my mom's on friday night. He didn't want to give me a hug. I think he's nervous about everything that's going on. Hyrum doesn't have a clue that something is going on. But I guess they have been really good for my parents and are having a lot of fun over there, so hopefully they will come back happy this evening.
So that's about it right now. I don't really want to get into the details of thursday. The important thing is that I have NOT miscarried yet. And I really don't want to. So keep us in your prayers and hopefully Baby will be nice and healthy and happy and will come in JULY. :)
Allison! You're supposed to keep that baby inside my dear. I hope it gets better. We'll keep you in our prayers.
ReplyDelete