In 2010......
My sister got married and the roof caved in on the Condo we were renting.
We Moved in with mom until the house we were buying closed.
We finally got our own beautiful house this year!
We got out of Credit card debt.
Isaac was made the Elders Quorum teacher in the new ward.
I took voice lessons this year, and We took the boys to disneyland for the first time in May.
I got called to be the ward organist.
I went back to work for a Caterer in the fall and the boys spent most of the fall at the Johnson's house.
We finally have a savings acount.
Isaac spent every waking moment on Work, The Cosmopolitan hotel and his Engineering Project. We Spent Halloween in Lompoc while Isaac took his test for the Fundementals of Engineering (we're still waiting to find out about that).
We found out we were pregnant. Almost lost our baby and I ended up on bed rest for a time.
Spent the holidays with family and didn't go into any debt over Christmas.
Our main New Years resolution this last year was to have family home evening every week. I know we didn't have it everyweek, but we did much better than any other year. We had a formal Family Home evening several times a month. I'm hoping we get even better at having it.
My goals for 2011 are to pay off a student loan (don't care which one, as long as one is gone). Pass my classes. Get Hyrum Potty trained. Have a healthy baby in JULY! And to continue to be more responsible financially and spiritually.
Alrighty then. Lets GO!
No comments:
Post a Comment