Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby pictures and pregnancy update















So, my little one is 28 1/2 weeks along. I still have a hematoma, but it's getting better. The baby has a two vessel cord, but there doesn't seem to be anything abnormal with him. His heart looks normal and has a heartbeat of 145. He is right on track for his weight, which makes me wonder if this baby will be smaller than Ammon and Hyrum when he's born. I was hoping that with Enoch I would actually get over the 10lb mark, but as of right now, it's not looking like that. However, I am still 11 weeks away from having him, so he could really fatten up in that time.

Enoch is folded completely in half, with both of his feet by his head. He was playing with his toes during the ultrasound, which you can kinda see in one of these pictures. He has chubby cheeks already, and certainly has Ammon and Hyrum's nose. He looks healthy which makes me very happy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy things are going well! I can't wait to see pictures of him.

    ReplyDelete