Thankyou everyone who came to the shower! I appreciate it sooo much more than anyone reading this can imagin.
Monday, August 15, 2011
Baby Shower
A couple girls in my ward told me that they wanted to throw me a baby shower. In fact, when Cami called, I was sitting next to Enoch in the Hospital, staring at him and all his wires and tubes that were attached to him. It was the first day of me visiting him after I had been discharged from the Hospital, and I was very emotional. When Cami told me that she and my friend Stacy wanted to throw me a baby shower, I broke down on the phone and cried. It meant so much to me.
So once Enoch was out of the hospital, we had my shower. It was at Cafe Rio, and it was just a Diaper shower. There was a good turn out, and I got a good amount of Diapers.
Thankyou everyone who came to the shower! I appreciate it sooo much more than anyone reading this can imagin.
Thankyou everyone who came to the shower! I appreciate it sooo much more than anyone reading this can imagin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment