Monday, August 15, 2011

This weekend

This weekend was so very busy for us. Along with our Anniversary, we also had our baby blessed, plus two family reunions.

Thursday the Juarez side of the family all got together and went out for dinner at Lucille's. If you have never been there, I most certainly recomend it. (Get the fried green tomatoes and the fried pickles. HEAVEN!) It was fun to see all the little kids get together. Ammon and Hyrum rushed up to their cousin Carson saying, "Hi Cousin! Hi Cousin!" To which Carson responded, "I'm not cousin, I'm CARson." hehe It was so cute! It was also Katelyn's birthday that day, so we brought presents and sang to her. I wish I had gotton pictures of the boys. They were quite content playing with her paper dolls and Disney Princess puzzle that she got for her birthday. lol

Friday we went out to dinner at the buffet at the Orleans casino with the Keeler side of the family. I haven't seen my Grandpa and Grammy Keeler in 7 years. I was so happy that they finally came to some type of family function. The food at the buffet wasn't that great, but I didn't care. It was so nice seeing everyone.

Saturday We spent the first half of the day at my Mom's house with the Keelers. It was supposed to be a pool party, however, it was POURING outside. So we all crammed underneath my parent's new patio cover and ate outside anyway (we just didn't go swimming).

Here is my Dad and his Family. From left to right, there's Chuck, Grammy (Their stepmother), Grandpa, Dad, and David.


As of right now, they are all planning on going to Tucson for Grandpa's 80th birthday in March.

Once everyone left, we headed over to Riva's mother's house for a birthday party for Gavin, who turned one. The weather had dried up by this time, so the boys got to swim in their pool. The boys were so happy to see their cousins again. Happy birthday Gavin and Katelyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment