Sunday, September 4, 2011

Having fun With Jill

Jill and Her kids were in town this week, and so on Wednesday we went to the Springs Preserve.

That place is so cool. There is so much for kids to do there and plenty for Adults to learn as well. I love it. I also love the fact that the whole place is free for all children under the age of 5. All 6 of our kids got in for FREE! Always a bonus.












Then on friday, My loving husband agreed to watch Ammon, Hyrum, Carson and Katelyn while Jill, her sister Kim and I went out. We went over to the Distric where they introduced me to a little shop called Downeast Basic. I LOVE IT! Like, I can't wait to go back there. It's probably tied with Anne Taylor for my favorite store. I bought This dress in kaki there:


Not what I normally get, but I accessorized it with a cute pair of shoes from Ross and a large Beaded necklace, and a lacy undershirt. Also, it is a button down dress, which means, easy access for nursing Enoch! And it goes past my knees. AND it was 30% off the clearance price! Jack pot!

This is the best picture I can get of me in the dress. (Please keep in mind when viewing this picture that I am only two and a half months post partum.)


It was so much fun having that girls night out. I also bought some blouses for me at Anne Taylor LOFT ( I told you love that store too).

Isaac survived watching 4 kids. I think he was a little bit more stressed out than he wanted to let on, but we sure appreciate him!

3 comments:

  1. I am just now seeing this! Sorry, I'm so use to using facebook to get my news now. I LOVE the photos!! The dress looks great. I like the shoes too. All of it was so much fun! Thanks for the good times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Especially for only being 2 1/2 months postpartum. Dang girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute kids!! :) loving these pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete