My little brother is 16 now. Weird! :) He recently recieved His Eagle Scout Award
In Las Vegas we have a bird sanctuary that recently caught fire. Many of the habitats were destroyed, and a fair amount of birds died. They are open again, however, Preston noticed that there were no longer any benches for people to sit and enjoy the birds. So he and his scout troup built 18 park benches for the Bird Sanctuary. I was going to help, however, I kinda had a premature baby via c-section the same weekend, and was unable to attend. Preston forgave me though. :)
Mom mentioned that the whole thing was so difficult, that she was glad that she only had one son. lol! I Told Isaac that this would be us in about 10 years or so. And that we would get to do this 3 times.
It's only a matter of time before these guys will be eagles too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment