OKAY!
So Right now life is crazy busy. haha, what am I saying, life is ALWAYS crazy busy.
Isaac- Has graduated from UNLV finally and officially. We will be celebrating his graduation next may (a year later) by going with his whole family to visit his grandparents in Mexico. We are both excited about going. He really misses seeing his grandpa, and has been wishing to go back to Mexico our whole marriage. We're excited. :) He is still working at RJA. He also teaches early morning seminary now, which is keeping him on his toes.
Ammon- In second grade now. Still loves science. Will be getting baptized at the end of the month. He's getting good grades and starts Cub Scouts tomorrow evening. Every day he asks me how my night went and if I had any weird dreams.
Hyrum- In first grade. Just found out that his teacher has to be moved to 3rd grade and so he got a new teacher today. He wasn't very happy about that, and neither was I because I really like his old teacher, but it is what it is. He also likes to tell me "Some people think (fill in blank with crazy outlandish thing he made up)." Ammon is constantly saying, "Nobody thinks that!"
Enoch- Is back in speech therapy at school. Talks ALL THE TIME! And loves the cartoon Team UmiZoomi. He also loves playing with Zion outside.
Zion- Much happier than he's ever been in his life. Still super wary of strangers. Still has separation anxiety. Says "cheese" "Woa woa" (water) and (ear). Will sign please and all done. Oh and he says "yes" and "Yeah!" Loves playing with Enoch outside.
Me- Oh goodness. Graduate school is in full swing. I spend most of my days reading and writing. Choir is still going. The primary program is coming up, so we are getting ready for that. I'm still teaching piano lessons. My house is fairly clean at this exact moment in time, but I doubt it will stay that way for very long. And we are trying really hard to get to know the new people in my ward. And I'm still trying to lose weight.
Hmm.... I feel like I should say something else, but I really need to start doing homework. I haven't done anything today. Not true actually, I talked to Jill on the phone for a while. That counts right? :)
Oh! One more month till Celeste comes home from her mission! I'm so excited for thanksgiving this year!
And that's it. Time’s up, I need to do homework now. I get to read about how terrorist organizations use the media to further their cause. I just hope I don't end up with nightmares tonight. This stuff usually does. And yet I find it fascinating. Go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment