So, This is my first blog here on blog spot. Hmm...... what to write. I got my purse stolen on tuesday. It had all my christmas cards in it, along with my wallet, my ipod and of course, my digital camera with undownloaded videos of my kids on it. It was my own fault really. I left it under the stroller unattended during story time. I was thinking more about keeping tabs on my kids and helping my friend Audry keep tabs on her kids than I was about the purse. Still, they didn't get my atm cards which is good, and I've been needing to go to the DMV and get a new drivers license. I now finally have one that is horizontal! You know, the ADULT kind? lol I'm almost 23 and I've had the vertical under 21 license. But not anymore! Mua ahahahahahaha!
Well, the boys had a good christmas, despite their being sick. Ammon got up before anyone else. I was afraid that he would go down stairs and open the presents. However he just wanted me to put in Rudolf the red nosed reindeer. We got Dad and Hyrum up istade and opened presents. After a few presents were opened however, Ammon was done. He just wanted to play with his toys. Hyrum didn't care what was going on. He just wanted to play with whatever Ammon was playing with, and find M&Ms that had fallen under the couch. That boy LOVES M&Ms. It really worries me because I'm afraid he's going to choke on the peanuts inside. So of course I take them away from him, which makes him very angry.
Anyway, christmas was nice. We had our broiled lamb and mashed potatoes and pumpkin roll. Isaac did a very good job of making the lamb too. Mmmmmm it was soooo yummy! Christmas eve we went over to my parents house for olive garden take out and our annual talent show. Mom kimberly and I did a silly version of Christmas Don't be Late by Alvin and the Chipmunks. I was Alvin. By the end of our song we got everyone (except Isaac because he's too mature to be silly) up and dancing around the room. It was a blast!
Well, I'm gonna go now. Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment