Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So, school has officially started! Ha. Things have actually been working out well for us. I am taking a statistics class, a math, a chemistry, and a kickboxing class. All my classes are on monday and wednesday, except for 1 math class on fridays that is only an hour and a half long. The boys go over to Angie Vargas' house on those days where they get to play with other little boys their age in the ward. Angie is the nursery leader in the ward too. Ammon has been having a hard time adjusting to the nursery in this new ward, So I am hoping that he will have an easier time of going into it if he is spending time during the week with his nursery leader and some other children in the ward. He seems to be liking it. He didn't want to leave her house on Monday. :-)

I am really hoping that I will lose the rest of my baby weight with the Kickboxing class. I was short one credit, had a little bit of extra time in between two of my classes and in desperate need of a hard core class, so I signed up. size 4 here I come!

Hyrum has learned how to climb up stairs now, which scares me to death! I have to find a gate that will fit on the bottom of the stairs. He only really climbs it if he is looking for me, so As long as I am near him, he leaves the stairs alone. He is soooooo cute, with his baby cheeks and his toothy grin! Love him love him love him!

Ammon is soooo adorable! The other day he saw a homeless man sitting next to the library as we were walking away, and so he called out to him," Bye! I love you!" The old man waved back kindly. Isaac said that it probably made the old man's day.
Oh, Lately whenever Ammon does something wrong he smiles sweetly and bats his eyes at me. Almost like he's saying, "I'm cute. You won't punish me." It takes all my will power sometimes not to laugh.

All in All he's a pretty good kid. Very sweet and very smart! He is learning his Abc's and his 123's. He loves the movie frosty the snowman and asks to watch it EVERY SINGLE DAY. He can now say the lines along with the characters in the movie.

well, I think that I've typed my self out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment