Well things are continuing to run smoothly over at the Juarez house. The boys are transitioning nicely into Daycare 3 times a week. Ammon is learning how to say Hola, Adios, Te Quiero, and how to count to ten, all thanks to Angie Vargas.
Isaac found a large board in our house that we are now using to block the stair way, so that Hyrum can no longer climb up the stairs. Yay! He is trying so hard to talk to us now, and actually calls Isaac DADA as opposed to simply playing with word sounds. When we picked him up from the vargas's house on Monday, I asked him how his day went. He then began to babble on to me, waving his little hands about, and giggling really hard. I don't know what he said, but it was clear that he was telling me about something funny that had happened to him that day. It was so sweet, that I wish I had caught it on camera.
Speaking of Camera's, it was going to cost more to fix my camera than it would have been to buy a new one, so we went ahead and bought a new one. I'll try to post some pictures of the boys soon, along with a cute video of Hyrum playing the piano.
Hey there Allison! What a cute blog you have. How's the new house and ward? Do you guys finally get a break from Nursery now? I am still in there but they did release Sheila. (About time, she'd been in there for at least 3 years!) Can't wait to see new pictures of Ammon and Hyrum. I am sure they are huge now.
ReplyDelete