Conference was really good, although it seems that things in the world are going to get a lot worse. But I think we already knew that. It's just the severity of it all. I guess now is time to build up food storage!~ :-)
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Ammon's first sleep over
Friday night was Ammon's first sleep over! He went over to my mom's house and spent the night with my brother. He was so excited! He helped me pack his bag to go there, and he tried to put about half of the books he owns in there (I only let him take two). That night my mom pulled out the trundle bed that was underneath Preston's bed, and Ammon danced around the room singing "My bed! My Bed!" Apparently he didn't like the idea of actually going to sleep, so he cried for a short moment, but quickly fell asleep. Isaac and I went to first friday while he was gone, bringing Hyrum with us. The next morning at around 6:45am, I get a phone call from Ammon. "Mama, I ready go home. I love you." It was so cute! So since we don't have the converter box yet, and the station that conference is on already switched to digital, we went to my parent's house to watch General conference and be with our little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment