Even Hyrum was putting the eggs he found in his little bucket. It was such fun to watch.
Sunday was nice. We had the missionaries over for dinner and I got to use my nice china and crystal. The missionaries said it was the fanciest meal they had had while on their mission. That made me feel good.
I really love my little boys. The way they get excited when they see me, or the way they are starting to play together. It's so sweet. They grow so fast. I try so hard, and I know some people think I don't do a good enough job as a mom, but I am trying my hardest. Every family is different, with different philosophies, goals and traditions.
Many think that I currently live in "the ghetto." But I have learned so much about people here. I am learning understanding and love in a way that I was sheltered from before. I think sometimes we get so caught up in the black and white of things that we forget that it's the dirrection we are going that really matters. Sometimes we will never be good enough for other people no matter what we do. I am learning to back off and be cordial, but try not to push anything. Sometimes, that's all we can do.
Well, thankyou for listening to me tonight. I truely appreciate it.
Honey, you do live in the ghetto... I grew up in the ghetto (at one time) and didn't like it(that's just my preference/experience). But it doesn't make you or anyone else there less of a valuable person in the eyes of the Lord. You cannot make other people happy and the more you try, the more frusterated you will get (trust me). Stay close to your Savior and do what HE would have you do... cry out to Him and read your scriptures -- at the end of the day, know that He will always have room for you! I love you and be happy! xoxo
ReplyDelete