Wednesday, April 22, 2009

sick baby

My poor baby has been sick for a while now, but I just figured it was a cold. Ammon and I both had a cough and a runny nose as well, and we have been feeling better, thanks to our trusty humidifier. However, Hyrum woke up this moring with a goopy, swollen eye, so Isaac took off work to take him in to see Dr. Burford. It turns out that he had a chest, eye and ear infection! And here I figured it was just a cold. He has been perscribed some nebulizer treatments to help him feel better, along with some antibiotics, so he should be healthy in no time. I just feel bad because he's been cranky for days and it is probably because his poor ears hurt. Poor baby.

There is only two more weeks of school left! WooHoo! I'm taking the summer off except for excersize classes that isaac and I are going to take together. Isaac doesn't excersize unless I make him, so this will be good for both of us.

I really like my new blackberry, especially since I now have internet. The only problem is that I can't seem to upload pictures from it to my blog. I can to my facebook, but not my blog. That's why there hasn't been any pictures lately. I'll try to bring the cord to my camera next time I go to the computer lab at school and I'll make sure to post some.

No comments:

Post a Comment