Ammon went poopoo in the toilet for the first time! Yay! Isaac saw that Ammon was about to go in his diaper, so he stopped him and put him on his new froggy potty. And he went! I am hoping that this will occure more often now. Especially since we made a big deal out of it last night by singing and dancing and calling 'Aboos' (that's what he calls Isaac's parents). I am so proud of my sweet boy.
Hyrum is walking around everywhere now. He is starting to pretend now too. He will make car, airplane, and lightsaber noises depending on the toy. He also likes to pretend to talk on the phone, even if it is really a remote control (or a block). My chunky monkey is growing up!
Yay! I gotta tell you, it is WONDERFUL not changing diapers anymore! I was worried Myles might have a few set backs after Mayzie was born. Just go for it! Stick him in "big boy shorts" and see what happens. He will have a few accidents, but boys hate the feeling of pee running down their legs so they start holding it and telling you.
ReplyDelete