Monday, May 18, 2009
I've always told myself that I eat healthy, I'm at a healthy weight and I exersize. However, a little voice in the back of my head always seemed to disagree about the eating healthy part. Well, this evening was spent with isaac in the ER. Apparently he has gallstones, and now he has to be on a very low fat diet. Even though I had just gone shopping this morning, I had to go shopping again in order to get enough food to make fat free meals. With this second trip to the grocery store, I realized that I do not eat as healthy as I prided myself on. So for this next week, it will be fruits and veggies and whole grains and fish. I am very curious to see how isaac and I look when the week is up. Who knows, maybe we'll like being veggitarians.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good for you guys!!! where's new pic of the boys? I miss them so!!! and of course your BEAUTIFUL face!!
ReplyDelete