My best friend Marissa is getting married! She's getting married in the temple to a doctor!!! I don't know who is more excited, her or me for her lol. So I'll be up in salt lake at the end of June with my friend Wendy for a few days to help out with and see the wedding, while my 3 boys stay here in vegas. If anyone has a place we can crash for a couple days (I have no qualms sleeping on the floor) I will not only be thankfull, but I'll make breakfast for you each day we are there. :). Anyway, I am sooo excited for her, even though she's moving to michigan, which will make it way harder to see her, and that makes me sad. In the words of Jack Sparrow, "weddings? I love weddings! Drinks all around!!" Lol
Ammon and hyrum are both soo cute! I unplugged the tv today to try to make it more peacefull in our home. Ammon keeps whining to me that he wants to put on star wars. I'm trying to keep him busy by reading and singing to him. He really likes this song from PBS about shapes. He loves triangles, both pointing them out and singing about them. Sweet!
Hyrum is now down for a nap. He is just like my sister when she was a baby. He has to have something silky to cuddle with in order to fall asleep (usually my nightgowns). He is constantly walking around the house with my underwear In one hand and his thumb in his mouth. He also loves my parents dog Shadow. He gives him a great big hug whenever he walks by him, and shadow just takes it with a look of embarasment. It's halarious to see.
The other day we were at target and we asked ammon if he wanted the fishies swimming suit, or the cars swim suit. He goes,"no fishies, no cars. Itsy bitsy spider!" Isaac and I were confused. "Itsy bitsy spider?" We asked him. "Yes! Isty bitsy spider! Over there!" He pointed to a rack behind us. Sure enough, there were pairs of spider man swim suits. He now calls it "itsy bitsy spider man."
I love these cute boys.
Too cute!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I laughed when I read the way your post was this morning! haha