I sure love my babies. Ammon and I pretended today that we were robots from Wall E looking for plants. We went to target looking for plants for the planter box on our porch. We spoke in robot voices, and discussed our "directive." We failed our directive (there were no live plants at target, just fake ones) so we bought presents for my neices instade. And a bunch of lean cuisine paninis. OMG! They are soooo yummy! But only the chicken ones. I don't care for the steak ones. Who knew something sooo good could come out of a microwave meal. Tastey, and guilt free. Love them!
Isaac is having his surgery on the 16th of june. He's doing ok as long as he doesn't eat fat, although some times his back hurts from his gall bladder. We've already made plans for the babies to stay with Grammy if Isaac isn't feeling well enough to watch them while I'm in Utah.
Well, good night everyone!
Hey I Know Jillian, her family was in my ward forever until her parents moved to Utah, Love em all! Tell her I said Hi! Cute blog by the way, found you on Travis & Kristys list! Aunt Sherri
ReplyDelete