I have been married today for 4 years to my husband. Wow. Has it really been that long? I got a beauiful framed print of a painting that I fell in love with a long time ago. It's of a little girl with blonde hair and overalls, sitting on the porch of a country store of some kind, reading the book "happy birthday Kirstin" from the american girl's collection. The moment I saw this painting at Deseret Bookstore, I was taken back to my childhood. I LOVED the american girls collection and had a Samantha doll and had read all the books that were available. I had to get this painting. But the painting was too expensive. Then when I had the money to buy it, it was already sold. Grrr! I couldn't find it anywhere. But....;) my sweet husband found a large framed print of it on ebay and bought it for me for our anniversary. (turns out the lady at deseret bookstore gave me the wrong artist name). Now it hangs in my hallway.

So what sweet sentimental gift did I give him? A new wedding ring. He lost his at the beach (we think) while we were in california. His gift was way more expensive than mine. I got him this one:

So with these nice gifts, we are just spending our anniversary at home, drinking sparkling apple cider and enjoying one another's company ;).
Happy Anniversary Isaac!
So fun for you guys, happy anniversary
ReplyDelete