I'm lying on bed listening to the general quiet of my house. Ammon is playing with the kittens (more like frightening them) and Hyrum is asleep, although I'm sure Ammon will shortly take measures to make sure that he is also up and running. Ammon keeps asking me for waffles, but I'm still on my "break" and I don't feel like clocking in yet. I know the minute I do the laundry, vacuuming, scrubing and mopping will begin. I have been so busy this week between school and work and church and helping others out that my house is a bit neglected.
Speaking of houses though, we went and spoke with a loan officer and got started with the whole preapproval process. She told me that she sees no reason why we wouldn't get approved based on our credit and income. Our application is in. We're just waiting the two weeks to get the official letter stating that we have financial backing and to go shopping. :) I've been looking on line at houses and there are so many good deals. Ohh! I'm excited. I may be counting my chickens before they're hatched, but it's just so exciting!
Congrats! It's a little scary at first but well worth it.
ReplyDelete