Tuesday, September 8, 2009

too much ice age 2

Yesterday we had a lovely picnic breakfast at the park with a bunch of friends. We made hashbrowns, omletes and bacon. Normally my omlettes consist of eggs and cheese with a little salt and pepper, but I actually tried one with peppers, onions, tomatos, mushrooms and cheese. THE WORKS! It was really yummy. I even made myself another one this morning.
When Isaac was trying to get the grill going he decided to add a bunch more lighter fluid to the glowing coals. POOF! Up went the fire, really high into the air. Everyone jumped back, even those who weren't by the fire. Ammon, who was playing on the playground with his buddies, saw it and happily yelled out "FIRE KING!!" Hahahahahah! Everybody died laughing at that point. I guess he's been watching a little bit too much ice age 2. Stil, the fact that he was able to bust out with a movie quote and just the right moment proves that he is growing up correctly and that he is indeed mine and isaac's son. ;). I love him soo much!

Hyrum is starting to pray now. He folds his little hands and mumbles while Ammon prays. He doesn't quite say "Amen" but he does make noise and smile when everyone else does.

As I write this, Tinkerbelle is walking into my room, followed by 5 cute kittens wanting to nurse. The kittens are much more adventurous now and cuter too. I'm still looking for homes for them. By october they should be ready to leave their mother. They make great birthday/christmas presents!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute and funny! I love to hear what little kids say, it's so matter-of-fact. Good job on the omelets!

    ReplyDelete