Charlotte Russe. I love this store. Their clothes are so pretty and sexy. So of course, when I saw their sign that said 50% off already marked clearence prices, I had to go in. And I lucked out. Because I found the perfect shirt.
Stylish!
It hugs my curves just right, accenting them, flattering them. The blue-green jewel tint and the fake belt and pleets give it style, not plainess. It's The kind of shirt that makes me feel pretty. The kind of blouse that I could wear to a club and I know guys would buy me drinks (although I don't go to clubs, and even when I did, they weren't those kind of clubs, and I didn't drink Alcohol).
Modest!
All I needed was a spagetti strap shirt underneath because it was a little low cut. And I found one the exact color a few stores down for only $3.50. I don't even have to worry about my "religeon" showing :). I can wear this to church or an interview or anywhere! I feel powerful.
Cheep!
The shirt was only 7 bucks! And it matches my earings and necklace I bought on labor day and the teal eyeshadow I've had for a while. A whole outfit for less then 12 bucks when you count in the spagetti strap I bought.
I love these kind of purchases.
And now we need to see a picture of it!
ReplyDelete