Tuesday, October 13, 2009
The missing kitties.
The two grey kitties dissapeared last night. We suspect that someone picked them up and took off with them. You see, if the go on the porch, they can get out by crawling under the gate. I suppose someone kept noticing them, and since they don't have collars, they probably took them to the shelter. Which is fine, because that means that they will get placed in homes, and I don't have to them there myself. But poor Tinkerbell is not handling it very well. She has been going around the house meowing. If the remaining kitties go outside she follows them out and meows at them until they go in the house. And if the gate opens, she runs out and starts sniffing around everywhere searching for them. She reminds me of a mother who has lost her children and is now overprotective of her remaining children. It's interesting because I figured she was losing interest in her babies and that she wouldn't care if they were gone. But it seems that she is very concerned for her lost children and my heart goes out to her. I know i sure wouldn't like it if my two of my kids dissapeared. Poor cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you didn't get rid of any of the kitties at the birthday party...I am sad to hear they got taken. I hope they end up in good homes!
ReplyDelete