Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween

It was a nice Halloween. Isaac and the babies went out for some guy time, getting the car washed, dropping off dry cleaning, and getting lunch at costco while mommy cleaned the house. When they came home, Daddy watched a new movie, the boys went down for a nap and Mommy went and got her hair done at the beauty shop next door. I saw Angie Vargas there and we had fun getting all styled up. I now have brown hair. :)

We took our little Winnie the Pooh and Tigger to Isaac's parent's house for a while to see their cousins, ate dinner, and went trick or treating. Our boys had been so excited about it all day and were ready to go from the moment we got to the Juarez's house, (and were getting upset that we were being slow at leaving) so as soon as dinner was done and cleaned up we were out the door. Ammon loved saying "trick or treat" and Hyrum actually left his winnie the pooh head on! I took pictures and will post them once I get access to a computer (I'm on my phone right now.) Halfway through Hyrum realized that people were giving him candy and was very excited to eat it. Once done we headed home, watched stardust (great movie!) And let the kids eat candy till they were full. All in all not a bad Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. Brown hair? Cute! Can't wait to see it. Stardust is soo funny! I love Robert DiNero in it.

    ReplyDelete