Tuesday, November 3, 2009

condooooooo

Isaac and I have decided, after much prayer, thought and searching, that our condo is the place that we are supposed to be right now. We have looked at plenty of houses around the valley, put an offer on two that we liked, but so far, nothing has worked out. So we decided to renew our lease in the condo, and I received a strong confirmation that that decision was the right one. And I'm not upset about not getting a house either. I love our condo, it is my personality. We also love our landlords, and the ward we're in. All four of us have friends in the ward and we are willing to fullfill our callings. The utility bills are low, and it's right by school and work (saving us a ton is gasoline). So we're following the promptings of the Lord and we're staying in our townhome and when the time is right, we'll try again for a house.

Feel free to give us a call and come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment