
yesterday was eventfull. I took the boys to park to get them out of the house for a while. We did all sorts of amazing adventures. We climbed a mountain, became airplanes flying over a field, sailed a ship across the ocean and raced a race car down a high way. All this from the play ground. Part of me feel kind of silly, since I am the only mother at the playground pretending along with her kids. All the other moms are sitting and chatting with one another, and I am at the top of the playground with Hyrum yelling out, "LAAAAAAND HOOOOOO!" The other part of me doesn't really care that I look silly, because my kids LOVE it when I play pretend with them. It's a time for us to really bond. I love it too.
While there, we played this game where I pretend to buy food from the boys at a snack bar. I give them pretend money and they give me pretend food and I pretend to eat it and they laugh. It's one of Ammon's favorite games to play at the park. Hyrum is also starting to catch onto the game and tries to play it with us. Well after playing the game for a good 15 minutes, the boys started to lose interest and ran off to go down the slides. I stood up from my crouching position, forgetting that there was a bridge above my head. I smacked my head so hard! A lady at the park had the boys "kiss my head better" which was sweet, but we had to go home after that. I was dizzy and sore and neaseated the rest of the day. Every time I turned my head my stomac would flip flop and the room would start to spin a little bit. I suspect that I got a slight concussion. I didn't black out, I can remember everything that happened. I don't have confussion or sluring of speach, and my pupils are just fine. So I don't think it was anything really serious. But I did feel pretty bad the rest of the day. Dad and Isaac Gave me blessing before bed, and I feel sooooo much better today. So I'm going to be alright.
I rested for a good part of the day, and I had Isaac come home early so that He could drive me to the new house for our finally walk through. The house is in wonderfull condition! It is soooo pretty! I can't wait! After the walk through we signed our insurance papers for the house, so we are almost done! woooooooo!
While there, we played this game where I pretend to buy food from the boys at a snack bar. I give them pretend money and they give me pretend food and I pretend to eat it and they laugh. It's one of Ammon's favorite games to play at the park. Hyrum is also starting to catch onto the game and tries to play it with us. Well after playing the game for a good 15 minutes, the boys started to lose interest and ran off to go down the slides. I stood up from my crouching position, forgetting that there was a bridge above my head. I smacked my head so hard! A lady at the park had the boys "kiss my head better" which was sweet, but we had to go home after that. I was dizzy and sore and neaseated the rest of the day. Every time I turned my head my stomac would flip flop and the room would start to spin a little bit. I suspect that I got a slight concussion. I didn't black out, I can remember everything that happened. I don't have confussion or sluring of speach, and my pupils are just fine. So I don't think it was anything really serious. But I did feel pretty bad the rest of the day. Dad and Isaac Gave me blessing before bed, and I feel sooooo much better today. So I'm going to be alright.
I rested for a good part of the day, and I had Isaac come home early so that He could drive me to the new house for our finally walk through. The house is in wonderfull condition! It is soooo pretty! I can't wait! After the walk through we signed our insurance papers for the house, so we are almost done! woooooooo!
Looking forward to seeing pics of these boys soon... There's never enough.
ReplyDelete