Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ammon and Hyrums first trip to Disneyland

We went to Disneyland This month and had a blast! Ammon keeps asking me to take him back there. Hyrum yells out "teacups!" everytime he sees the pictures.
We didn't buy either of these hats because they were expensive, but we still thought they were cute!
Here we are on the Teacups. This was by far Hyrums most favorite ride. He laughed so hard and yelled out,"Teacups! Teacups!" through the whole thing.



Ammon's favorite rides there were Splash mountain and Space Mountain. He did NOT like Pirates of the Carribean though because it was "Too scarry Mama." He loved the dips and splashes of Splash mountain and the fact that he was "on a mickey rocketship" for space mountain.


Oh yes, and If you noticed that Ammon is wearing a different outfit, that is because we had to spend 35 dollars on getting him an extra set of clothing due to an accident (he fell asleep in the stroller and wet himself). Word of advice, bring extra Undies next time because a three pack of little boys briefs at disneyland are $15.00!


This was right outside of the Winnie the Pooh ride. Both boys loved it! We tried to get Hyrum to take pictures with Tigger and Pooh, but he didn't like the fact that they were so big. He wouldn't go near them! All the other characters were leaving right as we would find them. So I don't have any pictures of the boys with Mickey or Donald or Anybody. :(



A very sleepy Ammon and Hyrum Getting ready to go back to the hotel at the end of the day. It was so much fun, but the next time I go I am deffinetly making it a two or three day trip adventure. One day in the park just wasn't enough. I guess we'll just have to go back then! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the posts where I get to see those cute nephews of mine!! They are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete