It's been almost a month now since I've blogged, which is a shame since I have lots of pictures to put up. But Hyrum decided to jump on my bed and land on my computer while I was doing homework, and broke my laptop screen. So, putting up pictures will have to wait until my computer is back in commission.
Ammon is 4 now, and is handling the whole going to the babysitters every day while mom goes to work schedual a lot better. We still have our days where he doesnt want to go and then fights me the whole morning, but usually once I leave he feels better. I have been trying to make sure that we are having one on one time. I took him out on a date the other night to Ihop and the Mini grand Prix. He loved both. We rode on the race cars and on this childrens rollercoaster that looks like a dragon and went down a giant slide. It was so nice to have a chance to spend time with Ammon and not have any distractions.
Hyrum is such a character. He absolutely loves Iron man, robots, motorcycles and swords. He is such a manly little boy! He's so rough and tough. He wanted to be Iron man for halloween, but I can't find a costume in his size, so he has to be Winnie the Pooh again this year. Which really, is fine with me, because it saves me money. Ammon is also going to be Tigger again this year.
Work is going well. The ladies that I work with are funny, and Challenger Private school is a great placer to be. I just wish I wasn't so tired when I get home. I find that If I force myself to go to bed by ten, I feel better during the day and can get a little more done.
I am not anywhere near as exhausted as Isaac is though. The poor man has been working during the day at the office, only to turn around, and work through the night doing systtems testing at the Cosmopolitan Hotel. The hotel is supposed to open soon, so Isaac's team has been working every night of the week testing all of the fire protection systems. When he gets any free time he usually sleeps, or works on homework for his classes. The kids miss him, but they have been handling it all pretty well. We get Isaac back by the end of November (yay!).
Next saturday he is taking the fundementals of engineering exam. I hope he passes! The boys and I are going to get out of town with my sister and my friend Wendy and go visit my Grandma up in Lompoc for the weekend. I can't wait to get out of Las Vegas and stay somewhere green. Actually it will be more yellow, red and brown now because it's fall. But that's fine with me. It won't be desert. :) We probably won't do much while we are there, just relaxing, carving pumpkins, making cookies and trick or treating. My Gramma is so excited that we are comming, and the boys are just as excited. They ask me EVERYDAY if it's time to go to Grammas.
I'm still playing the organ. Isaac is still teaching the Elders quorum. Ammon is still sleeping through primary. And Hyrum is still in Nursery (and will for another year since he doesn't turn 3 until April). Anyway, that's what we are up to. As soon as I can, I will post the pictures from Ammon's cute birthday party. We had so much fun. I can hardly believe that he's 4!
love the update. looking forward to pics.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your computer screen!! Those can be an expensive computer part! :-(
ReplyDeleteBUT I found your blog! :-) I added you to my blog list. Feel free to do the same.
And, I still have that tile if you wanted to get it.
-Danielle