Sunday, November 14, 2010

just stuff that's going on for all of us

Hello everyone!

I post some pictures from our adventures with Gramma, so scroll down if you want to see. :)

This past month has been so busy for us! We went to Lompoc for Halloween Weekend to visit my Gramma (the boys great grandma). It was a very relaxing trip. We went to the pumpkin patch, carved jack o lanterns, baked cookies, went out for pizza, slept in and watched a lot of TV. It was great to see Gramma and hang out.

The following weekend we went to LA For the blessing of new baby Gavin, Seth and Riva's baby. What a cutie. :) We spent the night with Isaac's parents on Friday, and then carpooled with them down to LA early saturyday morning. They have a Tahoe that has a dvd player and all that fancy stuff, and it could fit all of us. Plus, we happened to be staying in the same hotel, so that worked out too. We hit up the LA zoo while we were down there too. The boys have never been to a Zoo, so that was cool. After the baby blessing the next day we mingled a little bit with The Juarez family before heading back home.

The week days have been crazy. Fun, but crazy! Work is going to get buisier with the comming holidays. They might even higher on a couple extra people. (anyone need a job?) Isaac's work has been crazy busy too. The Cosmopolitan Hotel is almost finished, and he along with everyone else have been putting in a ton of hours trying to complete the project. When he isn't at work testing on the fire systems, he's at school working and studying. All of this should end for him by december. Hopefully.

For the most part I have my school schedual for spring. I need to call admissions about 2 classes to make sure that I can get in them. I don't know yet if I will continue to work for the Catering buisness. I will only be in school 2 days a week, but I'm in school all day on those days. I would only be able to go to my job on tuesdays, thursdays and Fridays. But i'd like to keep working because the job has been helping me out with some of my classes. So we'll see what happens. I have babysitting lined up till the end of this school semester, but I am not sure what is going on for the spring yet.

Right now I am feeling pretty good though. I did a little clothes shopping last night. I love shopping by myself. I don't feel rushed, and I don't feel guilty. I got myself some new victoria secret bras, because I have dropped down drastically in cup size. (isn't that just so sad?!) However, I am still a 4 in pants (got two new pairs), and that made me do a little dance. I haven't been able to go out and exercise because I am so tired after work. Then again, I do a lot of moving and lifting at work, so I guess that's my work out. Anyway, It was really nice to walk around at The District and pick out some nice clothes and be helped by such nice employees. I spent a little more than I normally do, but I stayed within the budget I set for myself and I paid cash for everything!

Ammon had his first primary program today. He got up and said his line, "They gimme food to eat." and then happily hopped down. I didn't see him again until after sacrament because we were on the opposite side of the chappel. Still, he was a cutie!

Hyrum has been very kissy lately. His little kisses are so cute! LOVE THEM!

anyway, I don't know what else to say. So, goodnight for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment