Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tabatha's Sweet 16

My sister Tabatha only had a handfull of kids RSVP for Tabatha's birthday party at the bowling alley, so Mom paid for the whole family to go bowling too. It was the first time that the boys have ever been bowling. They loved it!

Aunt Teresa took Hyrum to the Arcade for awhile, while we got everything set up.


Grammy helping Ammon Bowl. The ball rolled sooooooo Sllllllooowwwwlllyyyy.......




Hayppy dance!



The device helped the boys bowl easier (and got the ball rolling faster).

Between the bumpers and that metal device, the boys knocked quite a few pins down.
I wan't able to help the boys much ( I tried to put away some of the lighter bowling balls at the end and got yelled at by Kimmy and David) But everyone took turns helping Ammon and Hyrum bowl. The boys couldn't wait to tell Isaac all about it when we got home that night ( he opted to stay home and work on the desk he's refinishing since the boys wouldn't be there to "help" him.)





It's Hyrum's turn to bowl!

Look at the ball go!

It still seems weird that Tabatha is 16. I mean, I still clearly remember her 1st birthday. And she's taller than me now. Weird. And why don't I have a single picture of her at her party? ha. To celebrate hitting the dating and driving age we gave her some Juicy Couture Perfume. I lucked out and was able to get it for her at Ross for 17 bucks! (There was no price tag on it and no other bottle, so they just grabbed another bottle of perfume and used that price. I have a feeling that the real price wasn't that low, but hey, I'm not complaining :) She was so excited to get her first Fancy bottle of Perfume. And........ then a few days later mom accidently bumped it off the kitchen counter onto the floor where it bounced and then crashed. Mom tried to look at overstock.com to replace it, but it's $50 for the same bottle that I got at Ross.
Needless to say, We will be searching other Ross stores for Juicy Couture Perfume and hope that we don't have to pay too much more for it. (Course, I'm not buying the second bottle, mom is! lol)
Anyway, bowling was a lot of fun and congrats to Tabatha on Turning the sweet 16. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment