Thursday, February 10, 2011

What's been happenin

I realised it's been 4 weeks since i've blogged. I should probably update you all on what's up with us.

School is going again. I am going to school full time this semester (gotta get more classes out of the way before baby 3 comes along) but I managed to get all of my classes on Monday's and wednesdays. The boys are currently attending Preschool, which they LOVE! The school is very structured and fun and the boys are doing really well (especially Hyrum). Playground time, letters and numbers time, color time, blocks time, dance time, etc. The only problem is that it's very expensive. So they will only be going for one more week. If I could keep them in the program, I totally would. However I would have to get a rather nice paying job in order to keep them in it. ;) So they will go back to having a nanny here at home pretty soon.

I turned 25 on the first. It was a nice birthday. My cousin Samantha watched the boys while Isaac took me out to dinner at Roys. http://www.roysrestaurant.com/ the food was FANTASTIC!!!! I wore some new maternity clothes that my mom got me and we just had a fun evening eating wonderful food.

The baby is doing well. As of the last time I went to the Dr, I still had a hematoma on my uterus, but it doesn't seem to be interfearing with the baby (thank GOODNESS!). We find out what we are having a week from Tomorrow. You know, if the baby cooperates. :) I'm still not sure about the name we will pick. I like the name Enoch for a boy, and Ammon is convinced that this is supposed to be his name, but I can't find a middle name I like. Nothing flows with the name Enoch (at least, not if you include the last name of Juarez). It's gotton me discouraged. I also LOVE the name Felicity for a girl, but the name Daisy Adelle keeps popping up in my head ( which I also REALLY like) and so now I'm not so sure. Felicity is such an elegant name, and Daisy is such a bright sunny name. And Enoch is such a strong name. I also like Levi, but not as much as Enoch. BLAHH!!! Anyway, if we end up changing the name, don't be surprised.

We finally started to put tile in my bathroom. It's the same tile as in Ammon and Hyrum's bathroom, the black tile. I like it, and it's better than carpet. It's still not quite finished. Isaac says he needs to regrout it in a few places. But once it's done, it will be great!

Lets see, anything else? We got to see Ben Jill Katlyn and Carson. It was really nice to see them after so long. Those kids have gotton so big!

We finally finished the desk to go in our room, which means that my car can now go in the garage agian. yay! And I don't have pictures of anything because the battery on my camera is dead and I keep forgetting to charge it.

Yeah. That's about it. Have a happy weekend everyone, and next friday I will announce on here What we are having. Stay tuned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment