Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Funny little boys

Hyrum has a VERY large immagination. I LOVE IT! We are looking to buy a new/used minivan to accomodate our growing family. It has been suggested several times that getting financed through a credit union is better than financing through a dealer. Having done both in the past, and seeing what rate the dealer wanted to give us, Isaac and I decided that it would be much less stressfull (and probably much more affordable) to go with a Credit union. So The two of us (along with the boys) head over to Nevada Federal Credit Union to see what kind of car loan we qualify for. The lady who works there comes to greet us and before we get a chance to say anything, Hyrum looks at her an announces, "WE ARE BAD GUYS!!!!!" hahahahah Thanks Hyrum, I'm sure that's just what a lady in a bank wants to hear. He then went on to inform her something about how we have "AWESOME POWERS!!!" too. And something about iron man. Isaac quickly hushed him so we could get on with buisness (and so she wouldn't think that we were bad guys), but it was really funny.

I love listening to him play with his toys. Or even with random objects. I was cleaning the stove the other day, and you know those ceramic circles that they have on each of the gas burners? I had taken those off to scrub them down. They are different sizes, a large, two medium and a small. Hyrum pulls up a chair next to me at the sink and begins to create a conversation between the ceramic circles. I guess the daddy circle was talking to the kid and baby circle about getting on the train, but missing the train. He had to run to get on the train with his kids. hahahah


Ammon can be creative if he wants to, but the kid is a TV-aholic. It drives me NUTS! I am constantly turning off the television and when ever I do he throws an all out fit. Tonight I am going to stick the darn thing in the garage. Well, really I'll have Isaac stick the darn thing in the garage. I can't carry it down stairs in my current physical state. I've noticed that If I can keep the television off for several hours, then Ammon will start to play with his toys and become more imaginitive. Although I have to say, watching Ammon watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit for the first time was halarious! I had actually never seen the movie before, but I think I watched Ammon more than I watched the movie. He was so funny! The way he giggled and jumped up and down at all the silly moments was great.


He loves the computer and can spend hours playing games on it, and while I think this is better than watching TV (and certainly helps if there are things that I need to get done, such as mopping or catching up on Homework) I still would rather he were playing. He does say funny things as well, such as "I think that's not such a good idea" when he disagrees or "oh yeah, I get it!" even when I know he has no idea what we're talking about. He just doesn't yell out things like, "we are bad guys" when we meet someone new. Not that that's a bad thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment