I am 28 weeks today! This marks 7 months. The official start of the 3rd trimester. Before we know it, I'll have a cuddly little Enoch to kiss and hug and protect from his older brothers. I've started practicing prenatal yoga in the morning, thanks to youtube. Seriously, this has been probably the best thing for my back and hips right now. I hope that it continues to help me as I get bigger.
Ammon and Hyrum are such cuties. Isaac took the tv out of Ammon's room and placed it in the garage, So TV time has been cut down drastically. Ammon has been playing a lot more and using his imagination, and we've started working on writing letters more. He doesn't like to write and tells me that he wants to do it on the computer (he likes typing better). Still, I feel like he should at least be able to write his name. I'm also working with Hyrum to actually color with the crayons rather than just break them into tiny peices.
Summer time is starting to make it's way into Las Vegas. It's getting warmer out. This week My boys have learned the joys of waterballoons and supersoakers. Supersoakers, combined with trampolines and friends.....now that's the ultimate summertime activity. We went visiting teaching the other day, and the little boy Ethan had a child size trampoline that the boys jumped on while spraying each other with the water guns. They absolutely LOVED it. Ammon kept calling it the "Jumperine" :).
School is almost over! yay! Just got a couple of assignments and a test left to do, and I am done until fall. It's been a good semester. I am looking forward to the extra free time. I have a couple of quilts that need finishing (and in some cases starting) So perhaps I can get them done this summer while I hide away in my air conditioned house. I thought about making my own quilt set for my bed, but I don't know how to make pillow shams, and I'm afraid I would just screw it up. However! I think I've found how I want to do my room, so that will probably be the first thing to mark off of my nesting checklist. I found this beautiful set online from macys that comes in Navy blue. http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=450345&CategoryID=26795&LinkType=#fn=BED_SIZE%3DKing%26PRODUCT_COLOR%3DBlue%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D33
I haven't ordered it yet, but I'm pretty sure this is the one I'll be decorating my room with. Isn't it gorgeous!? I'm excited.
Like the bedroom set. Seems like a really great price too. As far as nesting goes, I feel like I am always nest. My home is my forever project, but I love it. I like your nesting list. Paint does so much for a house.
ReplyDelete