Ammon is doing well throughout all this too. He includes the baby in all of his prayers and loves seeing pictures of him. He and Hyrum got to visit Enoch in the NICU, and Ammon was Very excited. He wanted to hold and kiss him, open his eyes, poke his cheek..... he loved Enoch a bit too much. He has taken the whole, staying at Gloria and Grammy's house very well.
Enoch is still in the NICU, and will be for several more days. He is doing really well, no longer Jaundice, no longer on Oxygen or the feeding tube. The problem is that his heart rate and his oxygen levels will drop while he is eating, particularly breast feeding. It's not happening as often or as drastically as it was before, but he has to go a certain number of days without any brady's or desats (low heart rate and dropped oxygen) before he can go home. But he is slowly getting better and we are hoping that he can go home some time next week.
I really didn't expect him to be in the NICU this long. But I know it's for the best. I just want him healthy and safe when he comes home. I was going to post some of the pictures from today, but it's actually time for me to leave to go feed him! :) So here are a couple from wednesday. He looks about the same, only he doesn't have the feeding tube. He's now 5 lbs 8 oz.
No comments:
Post a Comment