He was born 5 lbs 9 oz, but dropped to 5 lbs 3 oz. He is 18 1/4 inches long.
He immediately went into the level 3 NICU because of his lungs. His is still there. I am now home. But I plan on spending most of my days at the hospital untill he gets to come home too.
I really can't go into too much detail with this post. I'll just start crying. This has been really hard for me emotionally. Like, I know that everything will be okay and to take this one day at a time and all that. But it doesn't make it any easier. I really want him to come home.
His lungs are doing better, but he's jaundiced now. That's what the blue lights in his bed are for. He kinda looks like he's relaxing in a tanning bed.
So, we're dealing with the Jaundice issue. He's on IV antibiotics untill monday. We need him to gain some weight and to consistantly eat well. They also have to check his spine and make sure that there's nothing wrong with it either. I am hoping that he can come home monday, but we have no idea if he can come home that day or not.
I am recovering from surgery okay. I just keep taking my medication to help with the pain and I sleep a lot. My emotions keep going up and down. I am trying my hardest to take it easy and recover so that I can put all my energy into taking care of my boys when all three of them are home with me. Ammon and Hyrum have been staying with Isaac's Parents this last week and will be staying with my mom for the next 2 weeks while I recover.
Well, I'm going to bed now. I plan on getting up early and getting to the hospital in time for Enoch's 8 am feeding. Good night!
I hope you're doing better and that Enoch can go home soon! He is so cute. Good job!
ReplyDelete