There is someone from Westborough Massachusets who I guess knows me and Marissa, who keeps looking at my blog.
There is someone from Arvada Colorado who I guess knows Ben and Jill (and possibly Seth and Riva) who is also looking at my blog on a regular basis.
and there is someone from INDIA??? Who is searching for us through google.
Okay guys, fess up! Who are you? How do you know me? Cause I swear I don't know ANYONE living in India. Or Massachusets. Or Colorado for that matter.
Not upset, just concerned.Want to make sure that no crazy people are looking at my blog. I don't really want to go to private, cause that makes it harder on people, but I will if I have to. So, yeah, just let me know who you are. I'd appreciate it. Thanks! :)
That is strange. I would go private for that reason. I didn't like random people looking at my blog so I went private.
ReplyDeleteHi, I am from Westborough, MA. First, congratulations on your baby, I am very happy for you. We were blessed with another daughter two weeks ago and I could not write earlier to make you feel better. Actually, this is the first time I can actually type since the baby. I apologize for that because I understand your concern as a mother and in general.
ReplyDeleteI had many complications after my first pregnancy, which were made worse by wrong diagnosis/blatant negligence by doctors. Naturally, with the second pregnancy I was extremely worried. I came across your blog and read about your pregnancy. I just wanted to know that all went well with you and your baby. So I will try to read updates often. To be honest, I used to get worried when I did not see updates from you. I was impressed by your positive attitude (I am sure you had worrisome time as well), but I was constantly worried/unable to sleep at night because I was too scared of what can go wrong. I was the healthiest person I knew and then suddenly I have become a frequent flyer at hospitals and we keep finding out more things (well we insist on some test and results come back positive). I just cannot deal with the fact that my poor health can impact my baby negatively.
I don't mean to make it about my medical history. In short, I read about your pregnancy while pregnant myself and your posts gave me hope. Feel free to ask me anything so that I can put your mind at ease. I can send you my phone number/e-address if you like. I hope all goes well with both of us and our families.
Thankyou so much! I guess I kinda freaked out when I realised that someone from India was googling us. I am so glad that I was able to help you!
ReplyDeleteuh, wow... next time, don't put my name out there - you could call me. and no, I don't know anyone from there... btw, there's a feature on your blog where you can make it so that people can't find your blog when they google your name.
ReplyDeletegood luck.
Sorry Riva. I just noticed that whoever it is, is rutinely getting to my blog from Jill's and is leaving my blog to get to yours each time. I figured it was someone in the Juarez family, or perhaps someone who knew the guys when they were younger.
ReplyDelete