I grew up in the Las vegas Desert, and therefore LOVE rain. A couple Saturdays ago we went to the park for a breakfast picnic and enjoyed the cloudy, cool weather (and a few sprinkles) that mother nature brought into the valley that day. We brought a couple of balls and a frisbee and played together on the grass. The boys played on the playground some, but we really tried to spend the time together as a family. We got to laughing so hard! There's something about the whole family chasing after one ball that is just so funny! :)
Look Who is starting to Smile!!!
Enoch is nice and healthy! There are no problems with his kidneys, or his heart, or his back, or his eating or breathing or anything!!! He loves to watch the boys play, as long as they aren't all up in his face. He is eating well. He loves to cuddle, and he loves his pacifire. He is the first of my kids to NOT suck his thumb. In fact, he can't even seem to figure out how to do that. He will shove his fingers in his mouth, but then get mad. He will poop and then laugh at us. He is just starting to coo. He is in size one diapers and is wearing 0-3 month clothing.
Hyrum is POTTY TRAINED! At 3 1/2 years old he is FINALLY potty trained. Okay, I do still have to wipe his butt when he poops, but at least it is all going in the toilet and NOT in his undies. ick. For some reason though, he will pull down his pants where ever he is, and shimmy his way to the bathroom if he needs to go. We keep telling him to wait until he gets to the bathroom to pull down his pants, but he hasn't quite grasped that concept yet.
Ammon turns 5 on wednesday!! I cannot believe that I have a 5 year old. Didn't I just have my first baby? As of right now, we are planning on going to see the Tournement of Kings for his birthday. The Excalibur is having a BOGO free deal for locals right now. I really think that he would enjoy it. We're going on friday. Hopefully anyway. I still need to go down to the Excalibur and Purchase my tickets. I have to purchase them in person so that I can provide my Nevada ID. I have been putting it off because I don't really want to go down to the strip by myself with 3 little boys.
Here are some more pictures from another rainy day we had. Ammon and I danced outside in the rain. You know that song, A too-doo-tadda? I taught him it and he LOVED it. I bet we sure looked funny to all the cars driving past our house with our thumbs up, elbows in, knees together, feet apart, butt out, heads up and tounges out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment