We had a nice Halloween. We all got dressed up, and I took the three boys out to a few houses to get them some CANDY! After just a few houses however, I was found myself to be really thirsty. Ammon and Hyrum both started telling me that they were thirsty also, so we stopped back at our house for some water. I decided to leave Enoch with Isaac this time (who was passing out candy), and It was a good thing I did. Shortly after we left the house I stepped wrong and fell. I hobbled around for the rest of the night.
Luckily It wasn't a very long trick or treating session. We hit up a few small streets in our neighborhood, said Hi to some of our neighbors, and then Ammon was ready to go home. Since my foot hurt, I was more than happy to.
Hyrum still wanted to go trick or treating, so Isaac took him down another street, and then Hyrum was done. I think we were all done trick or treating by 6:45. Maybe 7:00. Ammon LOVED passing out candy to people who came to our door. In fact, when we ran out of candy, he started handing out the candy that he got from him halloween bag. We watched The Nightmare Before Christmas and the Monsters Vs Aliens halloween movie. ANd of course, everyone who came to the door thought Enoch looked adorable. I have to agree.
Isaac decided to wear one white contact and one red contact. He looked creepy. One child who came to the door said to him, "May I please have some candy Ninja Master?" It was cute!
We got rid of the candy we collected rather quickly. I walked the boys to the park the next day, and we brought with us most of the leftover chocolate. Then I let them eat as much as they wanted while they ran around the playground. When we went home they took a long nap. :)
Sorry about your foot. I just found your blog! I'm so excited! Does Kimmy have one too?
ReplyDeleteKimmy does not currently have a blog. :( She keeps saying that she wants to start a website for her photography, but she hasn't done it yet.
ReplyDelete