(Inspired by Marissa's Post)
My spiritual Goal:
Read the Book Of Mormon by 12/12/12 for Gloria's blog.
My Physical goal:
Lost 2 pounds per month untill I have lost all my baby weight. Kimmy has been coming over to my house in the evenings and we have been exercising together. I don't know if I have lost anything yet (probably not) but I am feeling sore, so that's a good sign right?
My Educational Goal:
Graduate from Good ol UNLV. Actually graduating this year might be a bit of a stretch. It might not actually happen untill Spring of 2013. It all depends on Summer Session this year, and what classes will be offered when.
There they are. The only New Years resolution that I have ever started where I have actually followed it, was one I had the beginning of 2009, and that was to have Family Home Evening on a regular basis. 3 Years later and that one is still going strong. :) Hopefully these will go well also. :)
What are your resolutions?
Those are great goals!
ReplyDelete