I have had such a hard time working out this summer.
Gyms are expensive. It would cost me $70 a month to go to 24 hour fitness and have the kids go to their kid room. I could go to the UNLV Gym, but they do not have a children's room.
I like going for walks. I've walked to the park before, but it's difficult to do now that there are three kids, and only a double stroller. The boys will start out by taking turns, one walking and one riding, but that usually ends up both sitting in the stroller, one on the others lap. That leads to hitting and shoving and crying. Did I mention that there aren't a whole lot of side walks around here either? And it's 108 degrees out. So much for walking.
Swimming. I like swimming. But Hyrum has a broken arm, so we haven't gone swimming yet. Not that I can really exercise when we do, because I have to hold onto little kids and watch them LIKE A HAWK but At least I can do leg lifts in the water. In a few weeks when Hyrum's arms is healed we'll go swimming.
I really like working out to aerobic videos on youtube. Even this is getting harder to do. Just this afternoon I accidently kicked Enoch in the head because I was doing leg lifts and he decided at that moment that he wanted to be held and crawled over to me. I didn't see him until Whack. "Whaaaaaaa!" And work out time is over.
I thought about going to the Bikram Yoga place down the street, but holy toledo Batman, that place is EXPENSIVE!
Like all mommies, I want to lose this baby weight SO BAD! Do you guys have any suggestions for a mommy who has little kids, little money, and lives in a desert?
No comments:
Post a Comment