Saturday, June 9, 2012

A little update

Here is just an update on things that I have mentioned on the blog recently, but haven't gone back to.

Gyms. I'm currently not going, and currently fat. I'll be going to the gym again next month when summer term III starts.

Hyrum's broken arm. Still broken, but healing. His casts kept falling off, so the dr put him on a splint and ace bandage. I rather like it, because I can take it off of him and bathe him, wash the ace bandage, lotion the arm down, and then wrap it back up. It keeps his arm from getting itchy and smelly. He SHOULD be done wearing "cast" this next friday.

Hyrum's broken glasses: They are now fixed and I didn't even have to pay anything to fix them, because it was a manufacturers defect. NICE~

Blue van. Well, We got A LOT of the paint out. It's still stained blue back there, but at least it doesn't have a thick layer of paint all over it.

Bees. We still have them. I need to call the bug man and have him come back out, because they are still living in the whole on the side of our house.

Broken Bed. We decided not to buy a new bed. The one we have is still working, and I have no desire to buy a bed that is expensive, but lower quality (my bed is real oak! I don't want a bed that is engineered wood, whatever that is.) We did however, buy a new mattress. It is soooo nice!

Swimming. Still haven't gone. Looking forward to Hyrum getting his cast off so we can all get drenched. ahhh..... won't that feel so nice.....

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment