I applied for graduate school this weekend. My letters of recommendation are in. Everything is in order. Now begins the waiting. Normally I'm pretty patient. I don't have a problem waiting until Christmas to find out what I've been given. But when it's something REALLY big, like finding out the gender of my babies, if we got the house we signed for, or getting accepted into Graduate school, I simply can't wait. I realized the other day that I will have my car paid off right around the time I graduate. Which means that our car payment can go towards paying student loans. I keep finding more and more reasons why this is the best program for me to go into. It's like everything is pointing me in this direction. So this is the decision I am going. And I am praying so hard that I am accepted and everything goes as smoothly as it appears it should be.
Preston got his mission call! He's going to the Independence Missouri mission! He leaves July 9th. We are so excited for him. He is going to do so well.
Zion has been sick these last few days, and has been so cranky. Isaac and I aren't getting very good sleep at night, due to Zion waking up frequently. Funny, but Hyrum has been really whinny lately too. Maybe we just need to get out of the house more and get over to the park.
Enoch is in speech therapy now, and his therapists come once a week. He's coming along, but still very far behind. Which I am actually okay with, because that means that he will certainly be accepted for preschool in the fall. I think that preschool will be very good for him. He loves nursery, so I think he would really enjoy being in school.
Ammon is doing well. His reading is coming along. I wish I could say the same for Hyrum. He has NO interest in reading or practicing sight words. Hyrum really has no interest in doing anything really. It's frustrating. I'm letting him watch a video right now, but once I get off, we're going to go work on sight words.
No comments:
Post a Comment